Easy Bar® Rotary Kiln and Dryer Tire Bore Lubricant
Easy Bar® is a solid high-temp lubricant bar that melts when placed on the hot surface of a kiln or dryer shell. Easy Bar®'s patented blend of graphite, mineral and metal lubricants are suspended in a solid polymer binder. When placed between the tire and the kiln shell, the carrying agent melts and releases the lubricants. The rotation of the kiln distributes the lubricants over the filler bars and inside the tire bore.
Easy Bar® melts at 120F/49C with an auto-ignition point of +1000F/538C.
The only lubricant bar that will NOT AUTO-IGNITE during application. This ensures worker safety and no dangerous flame-ups.
Easy Bar® Will Lower Your Maintenance Costs:
- Increase Wear Pad Life +50%
- Minimize / Eliminate Weld fractures
- Extend Refractory Life
- Increase Stop Block Life
- Minimize Shell Ovality
- Reducing Lubrication time to <1 MINUTE at each pier per week
- Minimal Bars Needed: Typically 3-4 Easy Bar® per pier per week
- Maintain Creep
- Protect the shell during start-ups and shutdowns
- Contains No Oils or Waxes that could collect debris or auto-ignite
Easy Bar® is an OEM Lubricant for Andritz & Metso Manufactured Kilns
Easy Bar® is utilized by all major kiln manufacturers including
Andritz, Metso, Polysius,
Humbolt Wedag, FLS
LUBRICANT BARS ARE NOT ALL MADE THE SAME
Easy Bar® patented technology and performance speaks for itself.
If your using other graphite bars or oil-based lubricants, give us a call to experience the unique benefits of Easy Bar®