BOSS OIL is designed to be an immediate and temporary treatment for “hot bearings”. BOSS OIL is poured directly into the bearing fill port while the unit is in operation and mixes with the service oil. By reducing the oil temp and giving the plant time to correct the issue, the plant can save $200K's in protect trunnion bearing repair and avoiding emergency kiln shutdowns.
- Stabilizes and minimizes the increasing oil temperature and mitigate the destructive component wear.
- Coats the shaft and bushing while mixing with the service oil.
- Enhance the load carrying properties of the service oil to reduce friction and wear of bearing components.
- This product is compatible with both petroleum and synthetic-based2 lubricants and may be used indefinitely or as needed.
- Applies Quickly when Time is Critical! 1-2 Quarts can avoid KILN SHUT DOWN !